In addition to showing you how to use flatten in Cricut Design Space, you will also make a peel-away love note for Valentine’s Day.
In my opinion, there is nothing better than making a project to learn something. So, I’m going to show you how to craft this little love note that you can slip into your children’s lunch box or your husband’s.
Of course, I’ll give you the SVG file for free when you subscribe to my newsletter 😊. You will also have access to a library filled with other equally interesting files.
The SVG file uses the Cricut Maker’s perforation blade. It also contains children’s jokes related to Valentine’s Day. Therefore, the question is on top of the heart and the answer is inside. So it is necessary to tear along the dotted lines to get the answer.
In the video, I show you how to write your own words, but I also have some other children’s jokes that you can write:
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
- I’m stuck on you!
- What do you call two birds in love?
- Where do burgers take their Valentine’s Day dates to dance?
- To the meatball
- What did the elephant say to his girlfriend?
- I love you a ton!
- How can you tell the calendar is popular?
- It always has a lot of dates.
- What did the girl squirrel say to the boy squirrel on Valentine’s Day?
- I’m nuts about you!
- Cricut Maker
- Perforation blade
- coloured cardstock
- Colour printer (or a black and white printer can also do the trick)
- My free SVG file which is available in my resource library.
How to use Flatten in Cricut Design Space
If all the functions of Cricut Design Space are not clear to you, don’t hesitate to download my free cheat sheet.