For the 4th day of the 12 Christmas Craft Challenge, I will show you how to make festive earrings in no time!
From December 1st and until Christmas, I will make one video every 2 days.
For this 12 Christmas Crafts Challenge, I will show you how to make original projects and I will even include free SVG files to download.
Today, I’m making 3 pairs of earrings for the Holidays.
DIY faux leather earrings
They only took me a few minutes to make, I love these kinds of projects! Yours will go even faster because you’ll get the free SVG file to make the 3 models. An addition that will surely be noticed at your office party!
So, do we start the clock? This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
Materials and tools needed to make the faux leather earrings
- A way to cut your faux leather and vinyl (I have the Cricut Maker but the Explore Air 2 is fine also)
- Easy Press (whatever the size, even the mini can be fine)
- Cricut protective sheet or Cookina
- HTV (the one I use in the video are: Cricut Iron-on Foil Red and Lemon-Grass and Iron-on Holographic sparkle blue)
- Silver faux leather (I bought mine at a fabric store near my house. 10 cm x 54″ didn’t even cost me 2$) but Cricut also has faux leather.
- Jewelry pliers
- Fishhook earring findings
- Jump rings
- Free SVG file available in my resources library by subscribing below.
How to make the faux leather earrings
Get the settings for the Easy Press here
If you have any questions or comments, or even some suggestions for a next craft, don’t hesitate to write to me below!
The 12 Christmas Crafts Challenge