This is where you will find in one place all the best Canadian deals on Cricut products and other related products for Boxing Day.
Christmas is already gone. We put our needs in the background and we spoiled everyone. Now is the time to think about yourself!
If you want to find out if you have the best price, I have listed for you what I believe to be the best Canadian deals (because we, unfortunately, do not have access to all the beautiful stores of our American neighbours!)
I did the same thing for Black Friday so I was even able to compare if the deals were better, worse or the same. This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
**Note that coupons and prices may vary depending on where you live. So your savings might not be exactly like mine. I always do my best to share honest and neutral information. I only recommend products and places I trust and use.
Cricut.com: Free shipping on all orders $50+. | Free shipping, no minimum for Cricut Access subscribers.The prices on the Cricut website are always in USD (and there will be no customs fees for delivery to Canada). You can always use Google to see the conversion to CAD.
You’ll see that often, Cricut.com will have the best price even after converting USD to CAD. What you absolutely need to try, is to install the Honey extension on your Browser. This extension will search, try and find the best coupons that you can apply on your order. It will prompt you with this window:
Once you click the orange button, you’ll see this window:
And this is when the magic happens! So don’t be shy to install the extension by clicking on this link.
Do you know that when you subscribe to Cricut Access, you also get 10% off all purchases at Cricut.com? Yes, on all purchases, even Cricut machines. Considering that the subscription is about $ 10 / month USD, it’s worth itto subscribe even before buying a Cricut!
Not to mention all the projects and fonts to which you will have access!
You can also subscribe for one year. The annual price is a little cheaper than the monthly one.
Amazon.ca: If you are a Prime member, delivery is free for all products identified as “Prime”. If not, you’ll need to verify because delivery will vary depending on items and the total price.
Michaels Canada: You can buy online and pick it up in stores. It will save you from going there for nothing! Also, be informed that Michaels will equal any prices found on Amazon. In other words, you can pay in-store the same price indicated on Amazon.
Often, it’s really a good deal to buy a Cricut machine in a bundle. Cricut.com has many of them. I’ll tell you which ones I think are the best. Here are the best deals I found:
For the Cricut alone:
- CRICUT.COM: You can get a Maker another colour than Champagne like lilac, mint, pink or… blue!! 😍 for less than Costco, Michaels and Amazon (if we count the taxes, well at least Quebec taxes) on Cricut.com by using Honey and by being a Cricut Access member (see the purple frame above for more info). Prices may vary depending on where you are in Canada. — same price as on Black Friday.
- AMAZON.CA : If you count the taxes (I did it for Quebec taxes) Amazon is equal with Cricut.com and has the lowest price that has been seen onAmazon for the past year. But take note that only the “champagne” colour is available. — better price than on Black Friday.
- COSTCO: the Maker Champagne is available at Costco. At Black Friday, it was 399$ in stores only (price confirmation is required).
- MICHAELS, is the most expensive and there too, there’s only the “champagne” colour— same price as on Black Friday.
Cricut Explore Air 2
- CRICUT.COM wins with a wide variety of colours. — same price as on Black Friday..
- MICHAELS comes second with a choice of 4 colours — price is higher than on Black Friday.
- AMAZON has nothing to envy — price is higher than on Black Friday.
The bundles for the Explore Air 2 are very worth it, especially this bundle. You’ll have everything you need to start all kinds of projects for around 20$ CAD more than the Explore Air 2 alone stated in number 1 above.
To understand the difference between the Cricut Maker and Explore Air 2, follow this link and scroll down the page. You’ll be able to see all the power of the Maker. I promise to write a post about it real soon!
Easy Press 2
Honestly, I did not think I would like to put vinyl on fabrics like sweaters or pillows, but when we start, we just can’t stop!! I give you the prices for the Easy Press 2 that I have, the 9 “x 9”. I think it’s the most versatile and anyway, the prices of the other sizes are always proportional.
- CRICUT.COM: It’s Cricut.com that has the best price if we make the conversion from USD to CAD. — same price as on Black Friday.
- MICHAELS: following by Michaels — same price as on Black Friday.
- AMAZON.CA: Amazon is not in the game for that product. — 2$ less than on Black Friday.
I made this cute t-shirt for my trip to Disney only with what came in this bundle. It got me a big conversation with Ariel the Little Mermaid 😄.
For the Easy Press 2 mini, I only found it on Cricut.com. Michaels has it in-store, but I have not managed to get the price on the Internet.
Although not essential, the BrightPad is very useful to weed small pieces of vinyl (or maybe it’s my eyes are getting old!!)
- The best price I found is on Cricut.com.
Amazon.ca doesn’t even have it anymore and the information is not available for Michaels, but I remember a price that was way too high when I shopped for mine.
I always suggest buying Cricut mats on Amazon.ca since these are often really cheaper than on the Cricut website or at Michaels.
But right now, they are extremely cheap on Cricut.com. For example, the price is under 10$ for two green mats (standard grip) or a purple (strong grip). — same price as on Black Friday..
- 2 green mats 12×12
- 2 green mats 12×24
- 1 purple mat
- Blue, green and purple mats 12×24 (not even 1$ more than the 3 – 12×12!!)
Useful Cricut tools
After several verifications, it is really Cricut.com that has the least expensive tools.
At Michaels, the special is “Buy 3 and get a 4th one free” …
Here are my best suggestions:
Less than 25$
I also just bought this ruler that I think will save my life when trying to put a design straight on a shirt! It’s in the clearance section and for a limited time, you get an extra 20% off when you’re a Cricut Access member.
The Michaels special buy 3 and get 1 free is also available on materials.
If you have the Cricut Maker
Take the opportunity to buy or to ask Santa for specialized blades.
- Knife Blade
- Set of 2 scoring wheel (including the QuickSwap housing, allowing you to buy only the tips of other blades).
- QuickSwap tip (this is the perforation tip but you’ll also find other tips to emboss, engrave and cut wavy lines.)
New Mystery Box
For a limited time, Cricut offers a new mystery box on the Marvel theme 😍 (note that it’s a digital box).
You are new and overwhelmed by all this information?
You will learn all the basic functions of Cricut Design Space by making 3 projects. Why listen to many tutorials before you can finally make your first project? Learn Cricut Design Space while making 3 useful projects for your home. You will finally be able to use your machine to its full potential.
You found other deals or have any questions, leave me a comment below.