This is where you’ll find in one place all the best deals for Canadians on Cricut products and other related products for Black Friday.
During the week before Black Friday and until Cyber-Monday (November 29, 2021), I will list for you the best Canadian deals. This post will be updated frequently so come back often!
Since I’m a well-organized girl and don’t want to ask you to reread everything every time, updates will be codified by colours 😆 Yes… that’s totally me!! lol
- Black Friday Updates Will Be Pink
- Those of Saturday, Sunday and Cyber-Monday will be ORANGE
I want it to be easy to find what’s available to you, Canadian friends
Subtly send the link of this page husband to your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/parent for an awesome Christmas gift (for you obviously!).
In addition, it will save them from the craziness of holiday shopping! This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Save on NeliDesign products and courses
Get 40% off on the lowest marked price of any NeliDesign’s product and courses! Click here for full details
Important notes on the various sites
****Note that coupons and prices may vary depending on where you live. So your savings might not be exactly like mine. I always do my best to share honest and neutral information. I only recommend products and places I trust and use.
This year, Cricut has taken a big step in selling their products in Canada. At the beginning of the year Cricut products made a comeback in Walmarts across the country.
Recently, Best Buy, Staples and Indigo were added.
In addition, the prices on the Cricut.com site are now available in $CAD which makes it much easier to compare! Make sure to select “Canada” at the top right of the screen.
NeliDesign is now Partner of Cricut. 🙌
So when you order for
This discount is in addition to the 10% discount you already have if you are a Cricut Access member (see next paragraph).
From November 26 to December 1st:
- Spend $100 and get a $20 coupon on your next purchase (this coupon will be sent automatically by email)
- Free shipping on all orders, no minimum purchases!
Did you know that when you subscribe to Cricut Access, you get an additional 10% discount on all your purchases at Cricut.com? Yes, on all purchases, even Cricut machines. Considering the subscription is around $13/month, it’s worth subscribing even before you buy a Cricut! (Do the math. It starts to be advantageous as soon as your order is more than $130)
Not to mention all the projects and fonts to which you will have access!
You can also subscribe for a year (or ask for it as a gift!), the annual price will be a little more economical than paying monthly.
Finally, by signing up for Cricut Access (even for a single month) and using the promo code CRICUTP, you will save a lot of money on your orders and this is why Cricut.com often has the lowest price compared to other stores.
Methodology and delivery costs
The prices compared are in $CAD, before taxes and delivery costs and are those accessible online. I will not be able to inform you of the prices in store, unless indicated in a weekly ad. But again, prices may vary depending on where you live.
Comparative table of shipping costs
|Cricut.com||Free shipping from November 26 to December 1, no minimum purchases||You also get 10% off with promo code CRICUTP and an additional 10% if you are a Cricut Accessmember.|
|Amazon.ca||Free shipping for Prime Members||Shipping costs vary by item.|
|Michaels.ca||Same day delivery for $14.99||Alternatively, you can buy online and pick up in-store. It also seems that Michaels also accepts to equal the competitors’ prices, but I’ve never tried.|
|Costco.ca||You need to enter your address to see the shipping costs||A Costco membership number is required. Costco only has exclusive Bundles that are difficult to compare with products from other stores. You can see them here.|
|Walmart.ca||Free shipping on order over $35|
|Staples.ca||Free shipping, no minimum purchase required|
|Indigo.ca||Free shipping on order over $35|
|Bestbuy.ca||Free shipping on order over $35|
Black Friday Deals
Shortcut to all discounts
- Important notes
- Get your promo code
- Cricut Access
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Maker & Explore Air 2 Bundles
- Cricut Maker 3
- Cricut Explore 3
- Cricut Joy
- Easy Press 2
- Easy Press 2 Mini
- Cricut Brightpad
- Materials and accessories
- Cricut mats
- Foil tip
- Cricut Tools
- Cricut Maker tool
- Design Bundles – Ultimate $1 Sale Event
- Pen Adapters for Cricut
- Design software
Which Cricut to choose
If you are looking for a Cricut machine, I suggest reading these 2 articles so that you are sure to get the machine that suits your needs:
Maker vs Maker 3 / Explore Air 2 vs Explore 3
Last June, Cricut launched the new Explore 3 and Maker 3. The “old” models are still available and in my opinion, unless you are someone who does very big projects or products in large quantities, the Maker and Explore Air 2 are high-performance machines that will totally meet your needs! Read this article for more details.
Enjoy the specials on the “old” models
The Cricut Maker AT AN UNPRECEDENTED PRICE until November 29th only!
- Cricut.com has the LOWEST PRICE EVER SEEN FOR THE MAKER (valid until November 29th only). And if you take Cricut Access for a month,you’ll get an extra 10% off (and you have the choice of several colors)
- Amazon.ca comes in 2nd place
**Warning, see below because buying your Cricut in a bundle is really worth it!
The Cricut Explore Air 2 is already on special
**Warning, see below because buying your Cricut in a bundle is really worth it
Buying a Bundle at Cricut.com, a good choice!
Often, it’s really a good deal to buy a Cricut machine in a bundle. Cricut.com has many of them. I’ll tell you which ones I think are the best. Here are the best deals I’ve found (remember that these deals will be updated periodically until Monday, November 29, 2021)
Bundles for Maker and Explore Air 2
For the Maker, as for the machine alone, the Bundles are at the LOWEST PRICE EVER SEEN (until November 29 only), the“Essential Bundle” is $50 more while the“Everything Bundle”is $70 more than the Maker alone.
Here are the differences between the two Bundles:
|What’s inside the Bundles |
(besides the Cricut Explore Air 2 or Maker) – In pink: useful for heat transfer; in orange: adhesive vinyl.
|Essential Bundle||Everything Bundle|
|Sample Iron-on Foil, Bejeweled||X|
|Everyday Iron-On Sample, Elegance||X||X|
|Metal Foil Adhesive Vinyl Sample, Bejeweled||X|
|Removable Premium Vinyl Sample, Elegance||X||X|
|Dry erase vinyl||X|
|Sample Poster Board, Bejeweled||X|
|Sample Cardstock Glitter, Brights||X|
|Sample Basic Cardstock||X|
|Set of 5 pens||X|
|X-Acto true control||X||X|
|Cutting mat 12 x 12 (one green, one blue, one purple)||X||X|
|Basic tools (spatula, scraper, etc.)||X||X|
Cricut Mug Press
- Cricut.com has the best price especially if you use the code “RUDOLPHSDEAL” to get $10 off
Easy Press 2
One thing I regret about buying my Easy Press 2 is to have taken a 9″ x 9″. At that time, I didn’t think I would like heat transfer vinyl that much. But oh how wrong I was!
Since the Cricut has a 12″ mat I should have taken the 12″ x 10″ from the start. You can see this article for more details.
So I looked at the prices of this size. In any case, the prices of the other sizes will be proportional.
- Cricut.com in addition, get $10 off the purchase of an Easy Press using the code “RUDOLPHSDEAL”
- The other stores are all more expensive and I don’t even count the $10 discount
Easy Press 2 mini
- Cricut.com has the best price if you use the code “RUDOLPHSDEAL” to get $10 extra discount
- the others are much more expensive
Cricut Materials and Accessories
Note that almost all materials and accessories are CURRENTLY at 50% off on Cricut’s website. Do not wait, products could quickly come out of stock.
If you have the Cricut Maker
Take the opportunity to buy or to ask Santa for specialized blades and tips.
- Scoring wheel (includes the QuickSwap housing, allowing you to buy only the tips of other kinds of tips).
- QuickSwap housing (this link is the perforation tip but you’ll also find other tips to emboss, engrave and cut wavy lines.)
- Storage for tips, wheels and blades
Design Bundles Ultimate $1 Sale
Design Bundles’ $1 Ultimate Sale will be held from November 26 to December 2nd.
WHAT IS THE ULTIMATE $1 SALE?
- 18,000 + premium design resources for only $1 each
- 6 days incredibly low price
- 500 copies available of each item on sale
- Unlimited copies available for Plus members (and they save 10-15%)
- SVG, fonts, illustrations, sublimation designs, laser cutting designs, Procreate brushes, paper cutting file, embroidery patterns, models, mockups, icons, patterns, textures, add-ons and much more
- Personal and commercial use license included
- Lifetime Download Guarantee
- No minimum orders. Order as few or as many products as you want
- Once you’ve added an item to your cart, you’ve reserved your copy (don’t forget to log in or register before the day)
- Purchase with Store Credit and Save 10%
- Unlimited customer support and technical support for all of our customers
As articles are limited to 500 copies, but unlimited for “PLUS” members, I suggest you subscribe for free to a 7-day trial (you can cancel your subscription at any time).
This will prevent you from having to rush through all the products and stress for nothing. In addition, you will have an additional 10 to 15% discount!
Sure Cuts A Lot 5 is on special right now and if you had the idea to get it, I think it’s a good time!
Silhouette Studio Business Edition Waiting for validation for a special. You can see the engraving I made thanks to this software and the engraving tip of the Maker.
You found other deals or have any questions, leave me a comment below.