Learn how to make these pretty ornaments with cardstock leftovers.
Can you believe that before I got my Cricut, I made these Christmas ornaments by cutting them by hand? ?
It’s so much easier with the Cricut and my SVG file!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
- Cricut from the Maker or Explore families or Cricut Joy
- Standard grip mat (green) or for the Joy
- cardstocks of your choice
- Scoring stylus or Scoring wheel (Maker only) or use the already scored file if you do not have these tools or if you have the Joy (see next paragraph)
- Liquid glue
- File available in the NeliDesign library. Get access below
The file is available in two versions. So even if you don’t have a scoring stylus or scoring wheel or if you own the Cricut Joy, you’ll be able to make this project.
Make a 3D Christmas ornament in cardstock
Watch the video to know how to make the different ornaments and also how to use the two files.