Learn how to make these pretty ornaments with cardstock leftovers.
Can you believe that before I got my Cricut, I made these Christmas ornaments by cutting them by hand? ?
It’s so much easier with the Cricut and my SVG file!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
- Cricut from the Maker or Explore families or Cricut Joy
- Standard grip mat (green) or for the Joy
- cardstocks of your choice
- Scoring stylus or Scoring wheel (Maker only) or use the already scored file if you do not have these tools or if you have the Joy (see next paragraph)
- Liquid glue
- File available in the NeliDesign library. Get access below
The file is available in two versions. So even if you don’t have a scoring stylus or scoring wheel or if you own the Cricut Joy, you’ll be able to make this project.
Make a 3D Christmas ornament in cardstock
Watch the video to know how to make the different ornaments and also how to use the two files.