Join the SVG Crafters Summit, it’s Free! This summit is specially made so you can master everything there is to know about digital files.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
At this SVG Crafters Summit, you will learn to use the software plus tips for designing cut files for cutting machines from 24 presenters (including me!).
Cricut and Silhouette users learn tips for using software like Design Space (Cricut) and Studio (Silhouette). Plus some adorable DIYs, and tutorials on laser cutting training (Glowforge).
Here’s what you need to know:
- The summit will run from January 12th -14th and each day will be packed with talented speakers ready to help you demystify everything there is to know about working with digital files
- You’ll need to grab a FREE ticket in order to participate in the Summit
- The FREE ticket will give you
- Access to the summit
- The tutorials and SVG files (if applicable) to view for 24 hours
- Access to a pop-up Facebook group with Daily Giveaways for attendees beginning December 30th.
- You can attend the summit for free, but you can also join as a VIP Attendee (watch for the offer, after getting your free ticket) and keep access to all the videos, plus get $1365 worth of bonuses and you get to start watching early! ?
My SVG Crafters Summit project
My project for the summit will show you how to tweak a design in Cricut Design Space in order to make two infusible Ink projects in one.
Here are the materials and tools you’ll need if you want to make my SVG Crafters Summit project (Note that I’ve made this project with a mug and a mug press, but it can be done with other Infusible ink blanks):
- A cutting machine (I’m using the Cricut Maker 3, but you can use any Cricut from the Maker or Explore families and even the Cricut Joy if you’re making a Mug design)
- Cricut Mug Press
- Cricut Mug (I’m using the “Beveled Mug blank, Miami”)
- Cricut Infusible Ink (I’m using the “Rainbow triangles”)
- Standard grip mat
- Weeding tools
- Heat resistant tape
Join the summit
Click on the button below to join the free summit (and don’t forget to watch for the VIP ticket offer right after you join)