I’m thrilled to be participating in the Holiday Cricut Craftfest summit will all these amazing Cricut experts!
Already watched my tutorial and want access to my library?
Just sign up here!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
The Holiday Cricut Craftfest summit is a free 5-day event to help you craft your way to confidence with 50+ inspiring Cricut projects for all skill levels with a fun holiday twist!
And when I say “Holiday” I’m not only talking about Christmas! Oh no!
You’ll have projects for Fall and Halloween too!
You can learn all the exciting details about the summit over here, but here is a quick overview:
- The summit will run from October 2-7
- Each day will be packed with talented speakers who are ready to help you confidently craft with your Cricut machine to create handmade gifts, decorations, and projects for this holiday season!
- We’ve got a pop-up Facebook group where you’ll find fellow Cricut besties, ask the speakers questions, and whatever else we come up with!
- You can attend the summit absolutely free, but you can choose to grab the Cricut Craftfest VIP-Access Pass at any time.
What’s the VIP Access Pass?
The Holiday Cricut Craftfest VIP-Access Pass will give you lifetime access to the summit (meaning you get all the videos for life), plus project templates, video transcripts, and over $500 worth of exclusive Cricut bonuses from the speakers!
The VIP-Access Pass is currently being offered at a special price, Once the summit has started and everyone has had a chance to see how incredible the content is, the price will increase to the full price. So don’t wait and miss out!
My Cricut Craftfest project!
As for my project, I will show you How To Use Mosaic Iron-on To Make Halloween Trick-Or-Treat Bags
In the tutorial that will be available for free starting Monday 10/2 at 9 am EDT until 9 am 10/3, I will be making the bag on the left.
If you’re interested in making these, see the list below to make sure you have everything you need!
Here are the materials and tools you’ll need!
- Cutting Machine: Explore Air 2, Explore 3, Maker, Maker 3, Joy Xtra, Venture, or Silhouette
- Fine Point Blade
- Standard Grip Mat
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress Mat
- Mosaic Iron-On
- Metallic Iron-On
- Other Iron-On, Such as Glitter or Holographic
- Acrylic Ruler (Optional)
- Measuring Tape
- Lint Roller
- Tote Bag (got mine at Michaels)
My VIP-Acces pass bonuses!
As I mentioned before if you buy your VIP-Access pass you’ll get a ton of bonuses from the speakers!
The bonus I personally added for the VIP-Access pass is these other SVG files that are perfect to use with Mosaic Iron-On.
So hurry up and click here to get your VIP-Access pass before the price goes up at the beginning of the Craftfest!
Enter my giveaway and get a chance to win a Cricut Mystery Box (open to the USA and Canada only)
The giveaways will open on September 19, 2023. And when they do, you will have a form below this paragraph to enter my giveaway.
The giveaways end on October 7th at 5 pm EDT.