It’s such an easy and fun project to do! These coasters personalized with Infusible Ink will impress your guests!
In a previous post, I was telling you how I was not convinced about the Infusible Ink. My tests were then done only on fabric blanks.
Since then, I have tried a few other blanks. You can see the beautiful wall decor that I made as part of my course on the engraving tip: Dare to try.
This time, I’m trying the Cricut Ceramic coasters. And for the occasion, I created an SVG file of funny wine quotes! You can get it by subscribing to my newsletter below. (Note that the quotes are in French in the picture, but I have the English version too!)
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
Materials and tools required
- Cutting machine (I have the Cricut Maker, but the Explore and Joy can do)
- Cricut’s ceramic round coasters
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet “Splash Pad”
- Brayer (you’ll see in the video why I needed it!)
- Cricut Easy Press 2 (I own the 12×10 which allowed me to make the 4 coasters at the same time!)
- Easy Press mat (Required for the ceramic coasters)
Quotes about wine
I really searched for which quotes to make. Since I also wanted to make them in French, I needed some quotes that would make sense once translated!
If you want to try to make your own wine quotes, here are other fun ones that I had found:
- I only drink wine on days that end in Y.
- Liquid therapy
- Wine is the answer. What was the question?
- Shut up liver, you’re fine.
- Novinophobia: The fear of running out of wine
- Wine improves with age. I improve with wine.
I had many others in English, but these didn’t translate very well.
- Wine. It’s Win with E on the end.
- Sip me baby, one more time
- I NEED A HUGe glass of wine
- Time to Wine down
- SIP happens
- Wine flies when you’re having fun.
- I tend to wine a lot
- Wine not?
- Screw it
If you have any other ideas, leave them in the comment below!
Steps to make Infusible Ink coasters
Follow all steps in the video and stay until the end to see what I forgot and the mistakes I made!
Have you ever used the Infusible Ink? How did you find the experience?
I have to say that I’m starting to love it more and more. I even made a t-shirt and I really like it a lot, even if it is white!! Who would have thought!
You can see it on my Facebook page by following this link. And while your there, don’t forget to like my page!
Grab my free wine quote SVG here, by subscribing to my newsletter.