I’m thrilled to be participating in the Cricut Craftfest summit again this year with all these amazing Cricut experts!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
The Cricut Craftfest summit is a FREE 5-day event to help you craft your way to confidence with 45 inspiring Cricut projects for all skill levels with a fun holiday twist!
You can learn all the exciting details about the summit over here, but here is a quick overview:
- The summit will run from February 6th -10th.
- It’s 45 (yes 45!!!) beginner-friendly Cricut Workshop
- Each day will be packed with talented speakers who are ready to help you confidently craft with your Cricut machine to create awesome projects!
- We’ve got a pop-up Facebook group where you’ll find fellow Cricut besties, ask the speakers questions, and whatever else we come up with!
- You can attend the summit absolutely free, but you can choose to grab the Cricut Craftfest VIP-Access Pass at any time.
The Cricut Craftfest VIP-Access Pass will give you immediate AND lifetime access to the summit (meaning you get all the videos for life), plus project templates, video transcripts, and 40+ Cricut bonuses from the speakers!
The VIP-Access Pass is currently being offered at a special price, Once the summit has started and everyone has had a chance to see how incredible the content is, the price will increase to the full price. So don’t wait and miss out!
Are you ready to learn to craft with confidence from all these different awesome teachers?
Head over here to learn more and grab your free ticket—more information will be sent straight to your inbox afterward.
My Cricut Craftfest project!
As for my project, I will show you how to make Felt Easter flatware holders.
This project will show you what kind of felt you can cut with any Cricut and how to make felt flatware holders to decorate your table for Easter.
My tutorial will be available to stream for free starting Thursday, 2/9, at 9 am ET until 9 am 2/10.
If you’re interested in making these, get the materials right away! (see the list below).
Here are the materials and tools you’ll need!
- Any Cricut (I’m using the Cricut Joy)
- Joy mat 4.5″ x 12″
- Fine point blade (the regular blade that comes with any Cricut)
- Cricut Felt (I’m using the “Spring rain” sampler) Cardstock can also be used
- Everyday Iron-On (colour of your choice, I’m using Gray)
- Weeding tools
- Brayer (optional)
- EasyPress (I’m using the EasyPress3 9″ x 9″ but any EasyPress can work, even the Mini)
- EasyPress mat
- Ribbon or raffia
- Glue gun and glue sticks
My VIP-Acces pass bonus!
As I mentioned before if you buy your VIP-Access pass you’ll get a ton of bonuses from the speakers!
The bonus I personally added for the VIP-Access pass are these 2 other SVG files so you can make more variations for your Easter table.
So hurry up and click here to get your VIP-Access pass before the price goes up at the beginning of the Craftfest!
Don’t miss my Giveaway!
You could win all the materials you need to make my Craftfest project:
- Cricut felt “Spring rain sampler”
- 1 roll of Everyday Iron-On in Blush
- 1 roll of Everyday Iron-On in Grey
- Cricut Glue gun
All the giveaways are available from January 30th through February 10th (5 pm EST)
My giveaway is available to any legal resident of Canada (including Quebec) and the United States of America who has reached the age of majority in their province/territory/state of residence on or before the start date of the giveaway.
The winners will be announced in the Cricut Craftfest Attendee Hangout Facebook group on February 11th.