I’m thrilled to be participating in the first Cricut Crafting Adventure with all these amazing people!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
The Cricut Crafting Adventure is a FREE 5-day event designed to encourage all crafters to explore everything their Cricut can do, create, and make – with a spirit of curiosity and adventure.
You can learn all the exciting details about the summit over here, but here is a quick overview:
- This virtual crafting event will take place entirely online. It will run from March 28 – April 1, 2023.
- Each day will be packed with amazing speakers who are excited to demonstrate a new craft project with you – over 30 Cricut projects in all. You’ll learn new techniques, try new materials, and enjoy the crafting journey.
- They will also have special presentations called Excursions – deep dives into certain areas of Cricut crafting – you won’t want to miss them! I will also be presenting an Excursion! (see below)
- There’s an exclusive attendee-only Facebook group community! Here you’ll be able to get support, ask questions, connect with the crafting experts, share your projects, and make crafty friends!
- You can attend the summit absolutely free, but you may also choose to grab the Cricut Crafting Adventure VIP PASS at any time.
The Cricut Crafting Adventure VIP-Access Pass will give you immediate AND lifetime access to the summit (meaning you get all the videos for life), plus a printable event workbook, workshop crafting templates, transcripts, speaker bonuses, commercial use licenses for most of the workshop craft projects, and more.
The VIP-Access Pass is currently being offered at a special price, Once the summit has started and everyone has had a chance to see how incredible the content is, the price will increase to the full price. So don’t wait and miss out!
Are you ready to embark in this Cricut adventure with me?
Head over here to learn more and grab your free ticket—more information will be sent straight to your inbox afterward.
My Cricut Crafting Adventure project!
As for my project, I will show you how to make Funny Glow-in-the-Dark pyjama t-shirts. You’ll see that once in the dark, the message will change!
Whether you make them for your kids or yourself, they will surely be a hit!
My tutorial will be available to stream for free starting March 30 at 9 am ET to March 31 at 9 am.
If you’re interested in making these awesome t-shirts, get the materials right away! (see the list below).
Here are the materials and tools you’ll need!
- Cricut from the Maker or Explore Families
- EasyPress (I’m using the EasyPress 2 10″x 12″)
- EasyPress Mat (I’m using the 20″ x 16″ EasyPress mat)
- Glow-in-the-dark Iron-On
- White Everyday Iron-On
- Cricut standard grip mat
- Brayer (optional)
- Weeding tools
My VIP-Acces pass bonus!
As I mentioned before if you buy your VIP-Access pass you’ll get a ton of bonuses from the speakers!
The bonus I personally added for the VIP-Access pass is these three other SVG files so you can make more different glow-in-the-dark t-shirts!
So hurry up and click here to get your VIP-Access pass before the price goes up at the beginning of the Craftfest!
Don’t miss my Giveaway!
You could win all the materials you need to make my Cricut Crafting Adventure project:
- 3 rolls of Glow-in-the-dark Iron-On
- 1 roll of Everyday Iron-On in white
All the giveaways are available from Saturday, March 18 at 9:00 am EST to Saturday, April 1st 5:00 pm EST.
My giveaway is available to any legal resident of Canada (including Quebec) and the United States of America who has reached the age of majority in their province/territory/state of residence on or before the start date of the giveaway.
The winners will be contacted by myself after the end of the contest and the Cricut Crafting Adventure team will announce the winner in the giveaway page and in the Cricut Adventure Facebook group
Go on my Excursion!
In addition to my Cricut adventure project, I’m bringing you on a Cricut Excursion. This extra video tutorial will show you everything you need to know about the Cricut Foil tip.
This is what I’ll be using on this excursion:
- Cricut from the Maker or Explore Families or even a Cricut Joy
- Regular fine point blade that comes with the Cricut
- Foil transfer kit for the Maker or Explore families – or – Foil transfer kit for the Joy
- Foil transfer sheets (optional, since there are already some in the Cricut foil kit)
- Cardstock of your choice