I’m thrilled to be participating in the first Cricut Card summit!
In this summit, everyone present will be making a card with their Cricut. How cool is that!
The summit will be held from May 16 to May 18. If you’re scared you won’t have time to grab all these amazing SVG card templates and watch all the videos, don’t hesitate to get the All Access Pass! You’ll even get a lot of bonuses with it!
My Cricut Card Summit Project!
As for myself, I will show you how to make a folded sunflower card. Who said that cards only needed to be beautiful on the outside!!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience and at no extra cost to you. I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
Here’s what you’ll need to make my project!
- Cricut from the Maker or Explore families
- LightGrip mat
- 80 lbs cardstock – colours of your choice
- Glitter cardstock (optional)
- Foil transfer sheet and Cricut foil tip (optional)
- Scoring wheel (Maker family) or Scoring stylus (Maker and Explore families)
- Brayer (optional)
- Scraper and spatula (optional)
Get my freebie
This is the freebie I talk about in the video. It will help you figure out everything about all the Cricut cards!